Tiber Construction Bursary South Africa 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
The Tiber Construction group first began in 1951, and today prides itself on being a leader in the construction and private property sector.
Since the start of the Tiber Construction Bursary programme, they have assisted 24 students with obtaining their qualification with the industry, and these students are now full-time employees of the group.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Building Sciences
Tiber Construction bursaries will provide coverage for the following expenses: tuition fees, examination fees, prescribed books, residence and a monthly stipend.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted an invited to attend an interview.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to join Tiber Construction
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Completed Matric
- Studying full-time in one of the aforementioned construction-related fields of study
- Successfully completed your first/ second year of study with a minimum overall average of 60%
HOW TO APPLY
The following supporting documentation should accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
*Note: applicants must submit their December final results as soon as they are available.
Application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Via email: Bursaries2018@tiber.co.za
2) Hand delivered: 12 Desmond Street, Kramerville, Sandton
2 March 2018.
For any bursary queries, please contact Tiber Construction:
Tel: 011 430 7700